Wednesday 17 September 2008


Edu K got in touch with us and he sent some fidget goodness along. I dont really have the time to make a huge post right now so here's what the man himself had to say:
In a few days Sweat It Out, Australian label from DJ Ajax is releasin' an EP with some fresh K shit including "Headbanger", my track with Madame Mim n' my collab with Radioclit,"LinguiƧa Maluka". They're also releasin' my smashin' 12" with MC Gaff E, "Raver Lovin'" in October n' Daniel Haaksman's Man Recordings is releasin' my "lost" rave Ep, "Party Munky" in November.The amazing collab i did with Scott Cooper, "Crank It" is also comin' out soon on Potty Mouth n' my partnership with the kick ass Moda continues with my Jak-Z's "Hurt Me" RMX also comin' soon on Swine Records.

La Mode - Salami (Edu K Ham N' Cheese RMX Ft. Barbarella)
La Mode - Salami

La Mode is a supa kool DJ crew from Melbourne, Oz. I included here
their original as well n', if u feel like checkin' them out, here's
their myspace link:
http://www.myspace.com/lamodedjs

No comments: