Wednesday 1 October 2008


It's rainy, it's windy, people are not as cheerfull anymore and beach parties are long behind us. To me that equals only 1 thing; Techyes and minimal season has started again and those sleazy underground parties are around the corner. There's something about it that just makes it go great with crappy weather in my opinion.
We will keep you posted on everything that has to do with fidget and/or electro but I'll throw in a techy track every now and then just because I feel it goes with stormy weather.

First update for this season features 2 very worthy tracks from London producers Italoboyz. 1 of their own and 1 remixed by german dj and producer Samim.

Italoboyz - Viktor Casanova (Samim Remix) (Approved by the legend Sven Väth as you'll see in the videoclip below) .
Italoboyz - Downtown



Come to think of it, minimal and techno doesn't go bad with a bit of sunshine either. Forget what I said.

No comments: